Transfer Programs
OHE Left Border Timothy D. Larson

Timothy D. Larson

Executive Director



Academic Program Search

Postsecondary Career Schools

News Room

Out-Of-State Online Registration

Related Links

State Statutes & Legislative Updates


Student Transcripts

Alternate Route to Certification Alternate Route to Certification

Connecticut Commission on Community Service

Regulations of CT State Agencies
Connecticut Still Revolutionary

Freedom of Information requests for the Office of Higher Education:


Transfer Programs


Both the Connecticut State Colleges and Universities system and the University of Connecticut offer transfer programs that enable qualified students in the Connecticut community college system to transfer to Eastern, Southern, Central or Western Connecticut State University, Charter Oak State College, or the University of Connecticut to continue their education without unnecessary duplication of credits. Students who participate in a transfer program may earn an associate degree from one of Connecticut’s twelve community colleges and then transfer to ultimately earn a bachelor’s degree from a public four-year institution.


To learn more about the University of Connecticut’s Guaranteed Admission Program for students of Connecticut community colleges, click here.


To learn more about the Connecticut State Colleges and Universities’ Transfer Tickets program for students of Connecticut community colleges who wish to transfer to a four-year institution, click here.


For more information regarding transfers to Connecticut Independent Institutions, click here.



450 Columbus Boulevard, Suite 707, Hartford, CT  06103-1841, Phone:  860-947-1800

Home | | Send Feedback

State of Connecticut Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. Copyright 2002 - 2015 State of Connecticut logo